Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Quick Programming Note

I'm looking for a little input on this one. Here is my thought on creating A list, B list, C list, etc pages. I thought I would dedicate one post to each list, then have a quick link on the sidebar, that way we could keep the lists at the top of the page so that it doesn't get buried. Yay or nay? Please vote in the comments.

Much love and thanks for everyone that's checked out and contributed to the site. A special thank you to Enty for the support!

2 comments:

JaxSux said...

i for one vote YAY on that.

oh, and i hope your toes are feeling better. broken toes really hurt like hell :(

the.princess.leia said...

Thanks Bodie. I didn't think it would hurt as badly since I was given some dolls to help with the pain, but they still hurt like a Mother-Chucker!